Environmental Services (Phase 1/II/III)Environmental Assessments
Soil & Groundwater Assessment and Remediation环境评估及土壤地下水调查修复
Phase 1 Environmental Assessments
Phase 1 Environmental Assessments & Other Miscellaneous Consulting on Property Transactions
EHSCity provides Phase I Assessment services suited to your needs, not just a document which raises questions. In this regard, we are highly focused on understanding the project circumstances, and providing clear and concise findings/conclusions for the savvy, time-strapped business client. Additionally, we provide follow-up support on all Phase I projects with value-added “consulting” from an accessible, highly experienced environmental professional.
We know time is money; and we know the critical issues for buyers, sellers and lenders.
Our Phase I services often include:
• Phase I Env. Assessment using ASTM E1527-05, AAI guidelines, and ASTM E2600-10
• Preparation of a comprehensive report, with concise executive summary
• (As needed) Other environmental liability analysis (asbestos, lead paint, mold, etc.)
• Follow-up consulting services
Soil & Groundwater Assessment (Phase II)
We know the importance of fully understanding your needs and objectives, and will use our experience and skill to provide an efficient, custom solution.
EHSCity provides highly experienced/responsive services for investigating the extent of impacts to the subsurface. Emphasis is placed on minimizing project duration and costs by utilizing “tight” project management, experienced field personnel, and efficient/proven investigative methods. If applicable, we also maintain a close interactive relationship with the local regulating agencies to help minimize red-tape.
EHSCity approaches all investigations with a constant view towards resolution / closure.
Our methods of evaluating sites have included:
• Soil gas sampling/surveys
• Shallow soil and groundwater sampling via inexpensive manual methods
• Soil & in-situ groundwater sampling w/ small diameter direct push technology
• Risk assessments
• Deeper soil and groundwater investigations with various drilling technologies
• Groundwater monitoring well installation/sampling/monitoring
• Contaminant migration analysis/modeling
• Geophysical surveys, and more
Our focus on anticipating future data needs has proven to be an effective means of saving costs and time. It exemplifies our belief that your best interests are served by providing a high degree of experience & efficiency.
Soil & Groundwater Remediation (Phase III)
Our staff possesses focused experience on issues of regulatory approval, permitting, installation & operations of remediation systems. EHSCity precedes each remediation project with an analysis of variables (cost, technical feasibility, time, permitability, and other client-specific considerations). If necessary, EHSCity can also provide the appropriate resources to conduct quick and efficient pilot investigations to test the feasibility/design of clean up alternatives. Below is a partial list of remediation technology used on our projects.
• Soil Vapor Extraction
• In-situ Soil Bioremediation
• Excavation and off site disposal/recycling
• Excavation and above ground treatment on-site
• Risk assessments
• Others technologies
• Floating Fuel Recovery
• Soil Vapor Extraction w/Air Sparging
• In-situ Oxidation
• Dual phase soil gas/groundwater extraction and treatment
• Single phase groundwater recovery and carbon treatment
• Other technologie
更多请联系 021-69980278邮件 firstname.lastname@example.org 微信 1602923531