Founded in 1986, and a leader in certification training, DataChem Software, Inc. is a technology based company specializing in helping professionals study for, and pass their certification exams.
DataChem’s self-study programs are ideal for those who want to prepare at their own pace for a certification exam. Our exam preparation methodology includes frequent practice tests so that you can identify areas where additional study is required, and then track your improvement over time. Practice tests are followed by in-depth study sessions allow you to dive deep in functional areas where you require further study
We encourage you to take a free 10 question practice exam so you can decide if the program works for your study style and habits. Tens of thousands of exam-takers have used DataChem programs to study for and pass their certification exams.
DataChem has expanded its product line to include over 25 different certification preparation programs in the Safety, Occupational Health, and Supply Chain and Inventory Management, professions, including:
- Certified Case Manager (CCM)
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)
- Associate Safety Professional (ASP)
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM)
- Occupational Hygiene & Safety Technician (OHST)
- Certified Production and Inventory Management - Parts 1 & 2 (CPIM)